Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Homely Mistakes.

I'm getting this feeling again. The feeling that I get when I'm overwhelmed and losing control of a situation, or in my case multiple situations. Last night me and him got into an argument because I really wanted to know what was on his mind the night that everything went wrong and then my plan failed again. I feel like everything I try to make better, gets worse. Maybe I do deserve better.

In less than one hour I will be leaving my safe haven called college and going back "home." When I look back on my decision to go home, I regret it. I haven't even arrived yet and my mom is already yelling at me and blowing up my phone. My initial plan was to surprise my mom, sisters and grandmother with the help of my two aunts and cousin but somehow my mom found out and wants to take control of the situation. I do not miss "home" at all. I do miss some of my family members and I guess surprising them encouraged me to to go. Another reason for me going home is because my grandmother bought me some clothes for the cold weather and I wanted to get my hair and nails done for my birthday next Tuesday. I could have stayed here with a room all by myself because my roommate went home to celebrate Rosh Hannah. I would have been content with being here alone when most of my friends went home. I leave today and come back on Sunday. Hopefully these days go by very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment