Monday, September 19, 2011

A Work In Progress

How you guys doing ? I'm okay. Just wanted to recap on my life lol. Feel like writing and I haven't in a while so ...yeah lol. I feel stressed and overwhelmed sometimes with school. Not really the work ( well, sometimes ) but time management and money management especially. I went to the mall near my school on Saturday and Walmart yesterday and spent over $300 in two days. I just got the money. Less than a week ago. No bueno. I need to work on that. I'm trying to schedule my time efficiently. It's a work in progress. I don't regret anything I bought though.

On the other hand, I have been eating horrible. Making bad eating choices because everything is here. I worry about my weight constantly. I walk a lot but I know that's not enough. I try to eat once or twice a day ( my meal plan is another part of my money management ) and I get headaches often. I fit in my clothes fine. I need to find a way to work out. I try to try to keep the horrible self-esteem voices in my head in the back of it. And I'm breaking out more enough then anytime in my whole life. Well not breaking out but my face has a weird texture to it and the occasional pimples leave horrible acne marks. I'm currently on a search to find sometimes that will relieve the dark marks. When I go home, I need to go to my dermatologist.

Lastly, me and him are better. We talk everyday on the phone but when we see each other, it's still awkward. I don't know what he thinks or wants. I'm afraid to ask. Afraid of the answers I will get so I will just leave things how they are. One day, I'll ask. My feelings are still masked. Well I hope. I often wear my heart on my sleeve. He's the "Do whatever you want. I'm not gonna ask you to stay or go" type of the attitude so that makes me confused. I wish things were back to how it was in the summer. Another work in the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment