Monday, August 22, 2011

Great Last Days.

Today was a great day for me. I got one thing off of my to do list which I am very proud of because I am not productive as I should be at all. I also went over my ex's house today and connected with him on a level that is so close to magical. It has been almost a year and a half since we have met ( maybe seven months since we have broken up ) and we still manage to act like a couple. I have never met someone of the opposite sex that I am so comfortable and happy with in my whole life. We have certainly have had our ups and downs but somehow he still makes me so happy and I can't get enough. We have recently established that we are not over each other at all but we both have personal things that we need to figure out by ourselves before we think about being in a relationship again. Plus, we go to different colleges that are hours away. I want to experience everything in college. I mean EVERYTHING. It's gonna be a good four years ( two days until I move in : ) ). I don't know what the future has for me or him or us but I can only hope that it's a good one. I will forever love him. You never fully get over your first love. Today would have been a year an one month since we were together

No comments:

Post a Comment