Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Lines

Sorry for the delay in posts because I have been very busy with school & recently, I have just been feeling horrible. I don't know what the cause is but it is so bad that I had to stay home today and might even tomorrow. However, I have been up on my shows and I have been impressed by One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl outfits this week ( will blog when I get pictures). But I have been looking on some of my favorite stores' websites to see what I want for Christmas and I came across Forever 21's new lines, especially Boutique Collection. I was instantly and completely smitten by it. What do you think? The first one is my favorite one.

This one is from their Tres Paris line thats coming out soon.

I'm so excited ! P.S. I know that I am lacking outfit pictures of myself but I am working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment