Monday, December 28, 2009

I Love Alot of Things But Forever21 Has My Heart !

Hope everyone is having a very Happy Holidays. I am having a good one & we all decided that Christmas 2010 will be in England. Yeah ! I can't wait. On Christmas I spent time with the family and My Aunt and Cousin got me 2 outfits that I love. One H&M and One from Forever21. Remember when I was talking about Forever 21's new line Tres Paris, well little did I know that they bought me a skirt from there ! My face was priceless. Kind of like this =D, =O and jumping up and down. Along with those wonderful gifts from God, I got money which i think should be my new thing for Christmas because not everyone knows how to shop for me. Fortunately, My big sis has an Abercrombie & Fitch or Hollister interview tomorrow in White Plains so we are going to Forever21 after. I am so happy ! I'm planning on buying as much of the line as I can with this money [(hopefully, my mom will give me more cash =)]. P.S. I wore my Forever21 outfit on Saturday to church (yes, I go to church on Saturdays) but that outfit picture will be blogged later on when I get the pictures. But here are a few pictures from the line that i love, courtesy from www.forever21.com

2 comments:

  1. Love lace tights, too. Wishing you a very Happy New Year! Sabine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there my new obession. =)
    & thanks for commenting. Follow me please.
    Happy New Year to you too ( sorry for the delay )

    ReplyDelete